hey, kansas city, kansas!!!

kkrausern

hi all!! :D

my beloved brother and his family live in prairie village kansas. we are coming to visit them over the thanksgiving holiday. we have been there in the past, but my SIL is not a crafter :think and could only lead me to the local hobby lobby. that was fine until we got 2 HL's here in the frozen tundra. :cheer

can anyone advise me of a LYS in the prarie village area?? i don;t want my brother to drag me really far, and i'm not overly familiar with the area. also, any other fun places you could reccommend would be welcome.

thanks for your time!!:hook

karen

There are some great lys in KC, Missouri which I think is only about 30mins from Prairie Village.

if you are on Ravelry check out the Kansas City knitters group, there are tons of links and posts on LYS.

thanks for the heads up!! i will do that before heading down south

karen:yes

The Yarn Shop and More....located at 80th and Santa Fe in old downtown Overland Park, less than ten minutes from Prairie Village

overland park sounds very familiar, i'm sure we have been there before. thanks for the tip!!! :clap it may be only 10 minutes away, but i bet he will need to drop me off for while with a realy big shopping bag!!!:devil

karen

Archived