Weekly get-together in Fulton MO

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that a small group of crocheters (and knitters) are getting together in Fulton, Missouri. At the moment there are three of us. We meet on the upper floor of the public library on Monday at 5 p.m. and are usually there until 6:30 or a bit later. If anyone would like to join us, please do!

I added the info to my signature so it will be seen by people who might not see this thread.

Update 2-1-2017:  We can no longer meet on the upper floor of the library.  (the tables we used to sit at were removed to make room for computers that anyone with a library card can use).  We meet in the library's meeting room when we can but that is not every week.  

Also we are open to all fiber arts, not just crochet and knitting.  

• 8 years later...

I thought I'd bump up this thread, in case anyone is currently looking for a group in Callaway County, Missouri.  Our group is going strong!  We welcome all fiber-artists.  Mondays, 5-630 pm.  Not always meeting the same location, send me a Private Message for more info.  

Hi, Kathy!

I just now found this thread!  Probably because I didn't find Crochetville until way after 2008! :P  This post interested me because I started a crochet club in mid 2010.  I'm happy to see your club is still going strong too! Mine is, as well--our membership comes and goes as members move away, get too busy, or just drop out! Unfortunately, we've lost 3 members who passed away.   I ran into some old papers from our "beginnings" that have people listed that I don't even remember!  It's really fun to look back!

• 3 weeks later...

H Collette!  I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now.  Yes, It is fun to look back.  I cannot believe the number of years that have passed since our group started!  I truly enjoy the time spent with this group of ladies.  

Archived