Has anyone tried Loopweaving?

I am unsure as to where to put this topic, I am sorry if it's in the wrong forum. I was hoping, since this is a community, that somebody had tried Loopweaving before.

www.loopweaving.com

I am trying to follow the instructions, but am at a loss :ohdear Has anyone else tried it?

PS. I actually DID do a search, but the thread about it had no useful info and has been dead since July. If it's better, I can delete this topic (or the mods can XD) and I'll ask my questions in the other thread. Sorry, I'm such a newb! :rain

Never heard of it before. The website manages to not disclose the process for doing it. Does it need a tool?

Put "What is loopweaving?" into your Google search engine and you will get all kinds of sites explaining what it is, and even some YouTube videos that demonstrate it. It looks really interesting, but right now I've got enough on my plate with the holidays coming that I'm going to have to back-burner it until after the first of the year. I'm DEFINITELY going to explore it when I have the time to concentrate and learn something new, though!

Maybe it's me, but I don't think this is new at all. Some old vintage patterns used rope that would be weaved in areas crocheted,such as the base to add sturdiness to the basket. If this was done in rows, it strengthened the basket and if done alternately it also added to its beauty. It does look like fun to try.

Archived