My dh is "mad" at you all *Updated With Pic

Thank you, I found one Michael's where it was .99 cents and bought 15 skeins. Went to another Michael's just a few miles away and still $1.49 so I just bought two skeins of the color I needed. Thanks for the tip and for not poaching my Arizona Michael's! :lol

Glad you were able to get some too! Arizone is just too far for me to drive...well maybe if it was a really good sale...:lol

I found some peaches and cream cotton yarn on sale a couple of weeks ago and bought 60.00 worth of it. Its still hiding in my trunk. Have to find a new hiding place to stash it....lol But it was the big rolls for 2.49 each.....couldnt pass that up and live with myself.

My DH is always asking me "Are you on CROTCHETVILLE again? (pronounced "crotch-etville" instead of "crochet-ville").

Banning me from crochet or yarn or Crochetville would be like me banning him from REI and backpacking trips.

Jana

:rofl I just hit Michaels yesterday after hearing about that too. Our Michaels actually had a half an aisle loaded with clearance yarn. Made a quick phone call to DH and $54 later.....:rofl :rofl Gosh it was a serious rush though! :devil

Archived