TESTERS FOUND for a No Holes Granny Square!

jessicagil

SQUARE IS NO LONGER BEING TESTED EXCEPT BY THOSE WHO HAVE THE PATTERN. There maybe issues with another pattern and I want to make sure before going any farther.

After finding out my oldest son has to go to camp (mandatory) for school in December I decided to offer one of my patterns on etsy. But before I do that I would like to see if a few people would like to test it. The square is square. I was ill at the time this photo was taken & did not realize how lop sided it looked. :lol

2700122690_8e408d3870_m.jpg

SIZE SQUARE: 5 inches but can be made bigger or smaller

HOOK USED: H

DEADLINE FOR TESTERS TO BE DONE: September 25, 2008

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: Please email me at sapphirefire2003@yahoo.com requesting to be a pattern tester. I will accept the first 10 people that email me to test it. After you are done teting the square post here or email me again to make suggestions as to what needs rewritten, changes, etc. Everyone will get a final pattern for their troubles if they so wish.

DOCUMENT FORMAT: Please let me know if you want Microsoft Word or Open Office document.

Thank you so much for considering to test this and/or testing it! It will mean a lot to me! :clap

Archived