Lots of updates on "antiquelibrary.org"

MaryPat

Thanx so much for the update!!! I'm guessing the new books are in red?

For those of you that don't go to that site because Adobe is such a pain in the butt - try out Foxit Reader. It's AWESOME!

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

Yes, click on catalog down the right side and the updates are in red and this time they include:

--Needlework Copie Book: Toilette Present for Ladies: ?publisher c.1880.

--Kreuzstitch und Filetmuster aus Graubünden,

--Royal Society Tatting and Crochet Lessons Vol.1 No. 5. New York, H.R. Verran, 1915,

--The Toy Shop, and The Christmas Tree, excerpted Godey’s Ladies Book and Magazine, 1860

--Butterick Publishing Co. Uses of Crepe and Tissue Paper.

Dennison Mfg. Co.

--How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers. Framingham MA, Dennison Mfg Co. 1922

--Farnes, Emma, My Book Number F Edges and Corners. St. Louis, Mo., E.C. Spuehler, [c.1915],

--M.Heminway and Sons Silk Co., A Treatise on Embroidery with Twenty Color Illustrations from Original Models

My favorite books on there are the Corticelli Crochet books. They very expensive when you can find them in used book stores.

Thanks so much for the update. I stumbled across this site a while back and didn't really look at it.

I looked more closely this time and figured out how to navigate around it. :)

There are some really really cool patterns there. It takes some time to find them, but I love the really old patterns and there are certainly a bunch of them there.

Oh Boy, More things on my to do list:eek! I told my MIL last night that if I crocheted all day every day I would never get through my list of things I want to do.

Thanks again, :hug

Toni

• 3 weeks later...

Archived