You all have inspired me

RusticOkie

Seriously. It is my opinion (for what its worth) that we have some of the most talented, wonderful and giving people on the planet right here at the 'ville.

I read all the posts about the wonderful things you are all doing for charity and see when everyone reaches out to help a fellow viller in need and it makes me so proud to be a part of this forum.

You have inspired me to reach out in my community and help where I can. Its not always possible to help financially but there are so many ways that you all have shown that we can help with our craft. I hope you all don't mind but I will be "stealing" some of your charitable ideas and starting them here in my area.

Anyway, I just wanted to say you guys ROCK! So :hug and :clap and :cheerto you all!

Rustic Okie, I haven't been here very long (I've been lurking for a few months and joined yesterday), but I agree with you and have also been inspired to help people nearby me here in Michigan. :hook

Seriously. It is my opinion (for what its worth) that we have some of the most talented, wonderful and giving people on the planet right here at the 'ville.

I read all the posts about the wonderful things you are all doing for charity and see when everyone reaches out to help a fellow viller in need and it makes me so proud to be a part of this forum.

You have inspired me to reach out in my community and help where I can. Its not always possible to help financially but there are so many ways that you all have shown that we can help with our craft. I hope you all don't mind but I will be "stealing" some of your charitable ideas and starting them here in my area.

Anyway, I just wanted to say you guys ROCK! So :hug and :clap and :cheerto you all!

Your opinion is worth just as much as anyone elses! And, it's a very kind opinion! I hope you enjoy your visits here at the 'ville!

Archived