Ebay?

gavinsmom

Okay I wasn't sure where to put this ... but right here looks like a good spot :lol

So I'm tryin to buy yarn on ebay and it wont let me bid ... everytime I try to bid or check the "my ebay" section my browser times out ... I can check out auctions till I'm blue in the face but i cant bid on ne thing :( is this a sign??:lol is it happining to ne one else?

When was the last time you cleared your History, cache & cookies? Sounds like you have a lot built up and your computer is having a hard time sorting & finding things at this point. Also, when was the last time you ran a defrag & scandisk (if using a pc) (DiskUtility if using a Mac). If you have your settings right, if you re-boot your computer, your history file will be cleared but you have to manually set it for that to happen. I clear history, cache & cookies once a week & run DiskUtility twice a week. For PCs, scandisk repairs all files that are misplaced or needs tweaking, Defrag takes all the little pieces of a program/file that are moved around when using the file and puts them back where they belong. All this helps your system run smoother & faster.

I cleaned my cookies out and all of that last night ... this morning when i woke up my internet wouldnt work at all ... so i told DH and he restarted our modem and now all is working fine ... I thought i was going crazy yesterday ... i was like please oh please let me bid :)

Archived