Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs

breeze530

By Linda P. Schapper, 2007. I love this book! It's a huge hardbook with 500 stitch patterns. They are all done in white yarn, but I like it that way. When I see them in color it seems to contaminate my mind. This way you can use your imagination about what they would look like in color.

Each pattern also also has a diagram & there is a gallery of little pics of all the of them in the front, both of which are very helpful. I can't wait to save up some money & catch this on sale somewhere! There are some very pretty stitch patterns that I've never seen before. I guess this is an updated version of an older book that I've never seen. I got it from the library & have renewed it several times. It's just about due to go back....

I also bought that book, also have her complete book of crochet border designs and just ordered 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects. Nice designs.

LI Roe

I also have the complete stitch designs and border designs - LOVE them - I use them as a reference all the time and they're great - would highly recommend

• 3 weeks later...

Archived