BRANDON-CHRISTINA LUCIO WEDDING DOILY ff:MAY 19, 2008

sunnywolfgar

BRANDON-CHRISTINA LUCIO

WEDDING DOILY

This Doily was done using the pattern from

book #273 –pattern #2 CENTRO OASISDOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN??, GANCHILLO CROCHET BOOK. I did row 1-7, I had a horrible time trying to do row 8 :no :noit just wouldn’t come out like it should -(like the picture in the book).so I did away with row 8 thru 19 , and then did the look of row 20 only I did mine free form. I also did some changes with the threads:yes. Giving it that 3-D look. This was not plan to come out looking like that. Everyone loved it. It turned out to be about 20” inches wide across around.

The beads are 3mm WHITE FIRE OPAL BEADS. I put 5 per BLACK Round section, there are 12 section so that’s 60 beads. And another 34 beads into the outer edge of the white threads. They are every other one. I had about 4 beads left over.

Why did I use Black+White? This was a Wedding present since we couldn’t be there. The bride wore white and the groom wore black. Everyone was to show up in Black or White attire. So I crocheted them a Black-White Doily something of their special day. Yes, it got there 2 days after they got married.

WEDDING DOILY << CLICKABLE

SLIDE SHOW << CLICKABLE

BRANDON-CHRISTINA LUCIO WED...

2051165810101035607rVFKlQ_th.jpg<<< CLICKABLE

ONE OF THESE LINKS IS BOUND TO WORK..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived