Charleston, South Carolina Newspaper

Hello Everyone,

In today's Charleston Post and Courier, there is a big article in D sections about Vera's Crafty Blog. Has anyone else here seen it?

Are there any other crocheters from Charleston, South Carolina and the surrounding areas in this group?

If so, where do you crochet if you crochet away from home?

Could we meet up somewhere around here and get to know each other?

Let me know, I could use some new friends!!

:hook Christina Harper

Hello Everyone,

In today's Charleston Post and Courier, there is a big article in D sections about Vera's Crafty Blog. Has anyone else here seen it?

Are there any other crocheters from Charleston, South Carolina and the surrounding areas in this group?

If so, where do you crochet if you crochet away from home?

Could we meet up somewhere around here and get to know each other?

Let me know, I could use some new friends!!

:hook Christina Harper

Is it possible to link the article on here? I love Vera's blog and would love to read about it in your local newspaper.

• 1 year later...

Welcome!

Hi, I'm new too. Wished I lived nearer, would love to get a group together. Just moved to Prosperity from Greenville. I'm 40ish, but since I was a little girl, I love crafting. I would watch my grandmother all the time constantly making something. She was a jack of all trades. Crafting, doll making, baking, crocheting, quilting, sewing, gardening, canning ~ and lots more, too many to list. She is my inspiration, and lived to be 96 years and never stop doing what she loved.

I have dabbled for many years, but really getting serious about it now. LOL

learn that julia roberts is making that movie friday night knitters club and my dh just got that book for Mother day.

:clap:clap Yay!!! My greataunt bought me this book and I LOVED it!!! :manyheart

Archived