Starting Crochet for Charity page on my blog...

Titus2woman

...and if you'd like to be listed, PRETTY PLEASE come and leave me a comment or PM me or shoot me an e-mail!!! I don't know that anyone would be so moved by it, but ya never can tell! I will list individual needs as well as ongoing charities and really hope it will take off. *THANKING YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Y'all are too kind! I have started adding~please feel free to tell me what exactly to say if ya don't like what I've written about it! I'm trying to get the gist of it while keeping it short enough to catch someone's eye~LOL! I'm very excited~I can only hope it might inspire someone to take part.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA that I WILL be making the fonts match~it's still a work in progress! I LOVE WP, but it can be really wonky when trying to do this....

Still hoping to get a really good page going! Not that I think I'm popular enough to draw people or anything, I just am usually a "bringer". Not a visionary, not an organizer, just someone to help spread the word.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Archived