subcribe to Family Circle Easy Crochet Magazine online? anyone know where?

Hi, all.

I tried to find a thread with this, but didn't have luck :(

Does anyone know if there's a way to subscribe online to Family Circle Easy Crochet Magazine, to get the actual magazine mailed to your home?

I tried doing google, etc... searches, but everything I find is an "off-site" trying to get a credit card payment for the subscription. I tried Family Circle's official website, but found nothing there either.

I'm thinking I might just have to buy a copy at the newstand & mail in one of the cards inside. But... I figured it didn't hurt to see if this was an option first. :)

Thanks in advance for any replies.:)

aw :( that's too bad. I had heard they did.

Thanks for letting me know-- I appreciate it.

Nice link, but not the same magazine. Understandable, since both are quick and easy :-)

I've had both, but not in several years.

Family Circle - as I recall, you had to subscribe to the whole magazine, not just the special issues like knitting and crochet (probably why I didn't subscribe, just haunted the mag rack at the grocery store LOL). Ditto for Better Homes and Gardens and Woman's Day. All three magazines seem to have stopped doing those special issues, too, or at least nobody carries them (limited rack space and all that, I suppose).

Quick and Easy Crochet - is not carried locally, but I used to get it online when they had an issue I wanted. However, last time I ordered it, it was 'unavailable' - not sure if it was just out of stock or out of business. The site still carries the button for it, but they also still have one for Crochet Fantasy (which I heard gave up the ghost for the second time over a year ago).

Archived