Favorite doll?

Do you have a favorite doll to craft for, or just love making doll clothes for any doll? I like that old standby Barbie and Ideal's grow hair Crissy. I can definitely see the appeal in crafting for Kelly because those items work up super quick! I acquired an Ellowyne a few months back and started making clothes for her, but put that down because I've been doing a lot of teaching and my craft time has been revolving around other people and their desires lately. Anyhow, who is YOUR favorite doll, and why? :manyheart

I have the "Lot's to Love Babies", 5", 8", and 10" Baby Steps, and 14" drink and wet. I also have an American Girl doll that Santa brought me about ten years ago. My grand daughter didn't want to leave any of hers overnight with me so I could make clothes for them, so I asked Santa to bring me one! I guess I was a good girl that year, because he did! I'm not good at designing, so I really love Darski's patterns for the 18" dolls, and she is very generous at sharing her patterns with us here.......THANKS DARSKI!!!!!!!! I forgot I also have Cindy dolls, and my Tyler Wentworth. Must admit, I love the Berenguer dolls.........such great expressions!

Archived