Im In Love...

:manyheartWith Lincraft Fairy Floss yarn...(see http://www.lincraft.com.au)

omg its sooooo soft and works up sooooo nice:c9 and quick with a 4.5mm(size 7) hook:yay.. and to top it off its cheap to buy..:cheer

im using it to make a Baby Rainboq granny square quillow for my best friend.. and of course one for my baby box :crocheting

looks nice and fluffy Dee! I might try get some to make baby items for my sis who is currently expecting. I haven't been into a Lincraft in many years. I've only really ever seen 2 in Perth and I live so far from Perth. It's nice to see their website, it appears they have a really good online range so thank you very much for sharing!

looks nice and fluffy Dee! I might try get some to make baby items for my sis who is currently expecting. I haven't been into a Lincraft in many years. I've only really ever seen 2 in Perth and I live so far from Perth. It's nice to see their website, it appears they have a really good online range so thank you very much for sharing!

Hi Shell,

just so you know.. you can actually order the yarn you want from any store that has what you want in stock you can purchase it over the phone with a credit card and have it mailed to you

Archived