a "green" tip/ stash solution.

Fantastic Idea ... now ... how to get rid of the children so I have space in my fridge??!??!??!?? :think:lol:think:lol

lol. Now that's just to funny. I guess you could use those air tight bags.

They work pretty good. Lol

Julee

Fantastic Idea ... now ... how to get rid of the children so I have space in my fridge??!??!??!?? :think:lol:think:lol

I'm trying! My youngest just graduated high-school, so she's got some time. But, the other's keep coming back too!

This is so funny! That would be a place to hide more yarn. I just came home today with more yarn and my DD just shook her head at me.

I have been trying to use up my stash by making lots of cotton scrubbies/homemade soaps to give as xmas basket gifts. I saw Peaches and Cream have self stripping cotton and I just had to try it, lol. It is turning out very pretty for the round scrubbies. Hey, I only bought 3 more colors of cotton, and some sock yarn.

Just as a side note because I had read some were concerned that Michaels seems to be decreasing their yarn supply, I got the yarn from Michael's and had no problem with yarn selection. They did not have the large skeins of cotton but they usually don't unless they are running a special. I sure wish we had a Hobby Lobby nearby.

Archived