Why does blogger do this for me?

kazily

Blogger is the ONLY website that never load unless I refresh the page. For example when I click on someones blog link, it's blank unless I click refresh or F5. The same thing with my own blog. I am getting used to blogger but I wish the page loaded the first time.

No other websites do this on my computer (gateway using win xp). Is there a setting I have that prevents it from loading the 1st time?

I just tried blogspot.com & that loads the first time.

blogger.com is what seems to be the problem. BUT blogspot urls don't load the 1st time. For instance my sig link won't load the first time & neither will other peoples blog links. I always have to refresh the page.

It's probably a setting in your browser. I never have that problem. I'm sure a Windows users will come along and offer some help.

I tried clearing cache/cookies. The cache actually makes them load the first time if I have visited a link that day. But not another link, only the same blogspot link.

Just tried netscape & no problem with that browser. hmmm must be a setting in IE.

Not every browser works the same way with every site. And it also helps to make sure you have the latest version of whatever browser you're using. I use Firefox (Mac version), and lots of Windows users are switching to it. You might want to give it a try.

Archived