My Dad wants me to teach him crocheting

I just finished a shopping bag for my parents out of nylon cord I got from a textile mill - love free stuff!

Now my father wants me to teach him how to make more. His mother taught me when I was 12 and now I'm going to pass it on to him.

Yes, I am a daddy's girl. :hug

My hubby is going to let me teach him to crochet, when he retires next year. I can't wait, but he's a lefty and I'm a righty....I hope we don't lock horns on this.

I keep offering to teach my fella but he refuses. When my Mom visited for a week I took her to my wool stash in the garage to see if she wanted anything he asked her to take the lot being cheeky.

I am glad he wants to learn, good on him and good on you for teaching him. xxx

My Dad would never learn to crochet. He thinks all tiny steel hooks are good for is to fix/straighten wires in computer plugs or fish floppy parts out of the floppy drive (before floppies went extinct and were replaced with USB sticks!)

that's so cool! Only guy i've taught is my hubby, and only because we were at a married friends house and I was crocheting, and the other husband sat down and asked me to show him again, he knew how to once but needed a refresher... well once Sean caught on my dear Zach couldn't be out done, so he grabbed a hook and learned too... too bad it was basically a one time deal, but he does know how!

Have fun teaching your dad... maybe we'll meet him here some day! heheh... spread the addiction :yay

Archived