Bamboo hook Ebay seller ..

I've not purchased from them, but they are located in China, so shipping is quite expensive. I prefer to buy within the US. That's my 2 cents! Sorry I can't be of much help.

Yeah, I noticed the shipping. It still seemed like a great deal for a whole set IF they were good quality. I think I've found a seller in Canada that I'd prefer to buy from (although the price ends up about the sam). They offer a life time warranty though. Sounds decent. But their hooks are a set of 9 instead of 12. oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it :)

I'd be leery because they are in China. You may have a long wait to get them if they are shipped to Canada from China.

I'm in the U.S. but yeah, I read on the feedback that it seemed to typically take 2 or so weeks to make it to North America. When I thought about it, the postage time + cost is fine to me unless there is a problem and they need to be returned.

Past all that I still find myself with the concern of not knowing who's making these things and under what conditions since child and forced labor isn't that uncommon over there. However, since I don't consider those things when buying Chinese made items from North American companies, I suppose that is inconsistent. It's just that, besides the S&H, they're just so ridiculously cheap.

I'd be leery because they are in China. You may have a long wait to get them if they are shipped to Canada from China.

I got a set from china in about six days.

I love them, but I have to admit, that set is making me drool.... its prettier than mine.

The feedback may be okay, but also look at the individual ratings on shipping costs and shipping times. This seller has extremely poor feedback in those areas. So, no, I would not buy from them no matter how tempting it may be.

The feedback may be okay, but also look at the individual ratings on shipping costs and shipping times. This seller has extremely poor feedback in those areas. So, no, I would not buy from them no matter how tempting it may be.

Thank-you for the tips on extra things to look for (I'm a bit of an ebay n00b :blush ) :)

Archived