Wire and Beads

crochetqueen

I did it, it only took me about 1/2 hour and I used this

and I would have to order the 28 gauge wire so I used 24 gauge that was available at Walmart. I didn't take a picture yet but I will, I just go so excited that I did it that I had to share, HA. I was really inspired by http://www.indiepublic.com/profile/wirecrochet do now I want to do some more. If you haven't tried it yet, please do it is a little weird to start but once you get going it goes fairly fast. Will hopefully get a picture of my attempt soon. :crocheting

Congrats crochetqueen! I am glad to hear that others are trying wire It is amazing the things you will start making, now that you got your feet wet. Careful... it is addicting! lol And please share your pictures when you take them... Would love to see what you made! Good Job! Cari

WOW, I did take a look at your work and well I have alot of practicing to do , hahahahaha are you a teacher also ? I wish we had a Michaels or Joanns here. I still need to take a picture.

:) Thank you! ;)

I used to be a teacher at Michaels (they stopped the classes here in California:eek) I love to teach others the art of crochet... I am going to be a demonstrator for the Los Angeles County Fair in Sept. A new adventure awaits!

My Braidlets are super easy to make, trust me..:yes they look hard, but if you know how to crochet then you will have no problem. Right now I am working on writing the pattern down... it's in my head and to write it down so others will understand is a little more difficult than I had thought, But it's coming along... slowly but surely. lol

Keep up the good work :clapand when you get a chance I would love to see what you have made! It's all GOOD! Thanks again and have a super evening! Cari

Archived