Found a Charity

hello that is so nice i was on a web site and asked if i could make small throws for kids who had kemo and are sick but no one answered .do you know of any places where i could make some for .?i cant make hats or booties .I also crossstitch do you?thank you so much God bless you for all your kindness.In friendship Theresa

hello that is so nice i was on a web site and asked if i could make small throws for kids who had kemo and are sick but no one answered .do you know of any places where i could make some for .?i cant make hats or booties .I also crossstitch do you?thank you so much God bless you for all your kindness.In friendship Theresa

I donate my chemo hats and kidghans or quilts to the Children's Mercy Hospitals in my area (we have 2). They have a donation office that will check them in for you. I also give to the Ronald McDonald House and they are very appreciative of what they receive. I would suggest trying a place like one of these.

~ Debby

:yayis there a place where i could look to find these kind of places and there addresses?thank you ,it must feel great to do this .God bless you all .Thank you Theresa :hug

You can try your local yellow pages or online go to Ronald McDonald House and do their search to find one near you. http://www.rmhc.org/search_cm/ It's a GREAT organization for families of ill children.

I wonder if the local YMCA would know of any children's organizations that you could give to? Or a church might know.

I live in a large city so there is no end to the places I can donate but I really like Ronald McDonald House and Children's Mercy. Good luck in your search. There are kids that would love your items and I hope you find a place for them.

~ Debby

Archived