I started soemthing new!

needleworkjunkie

The only thing I have made by knitting was a scarf last winter and I have been crocheting everything else since that time. Well, I finally decided to pick up my needles again and start something new. What? Idunno. I'm just practicing LOL. But it MIGHT turn out to be a scarf (again) or maybe a purse this time. We'll see! Maybe just a big long square...who knows. But I'm getting lots of practice in! And I tried something new, I am using bernat softee chunky black, and some purple fun fur from hobby lobby. It's easier to work with when you use a regular yarn too. At least for me. And I'm using big fat needles (don't have the size in front of me right this second) because for soem reason I was having a harder time with the thinner ones. Maybe I'll try the thinner ones next time.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it just me? lol

What size needles do you find the easiest to use?

~~Cheri~~

• 2 weeks later...

I have been working with smaller needles and have been working with some bigger ones lately. I am having the opposite problem as you. I am struggling with the bigger ones. I think that the only cure it to just practice.

I am happy to hear that you picked up your needles again. I personally enjoy having 2 projects going at a time. One in knit and one in crochet.

Archived