Knit Simple magazine help

Amy

I need some help finding which issue of a Knit Simple magazine a pattern was published in. I saw a finished garment made from this pattern in a store. The store owner had a xeroxed copy of the pattern from the magazine, but the page she had doesn't tell which issue it's from.

It's a Scoop Neck Tank pattern, and it was found on page 73 of some issue of Knit Simple magazine. If anybody can tell me which issue I need, I'll go buy the back issue on the Knit Simple magazine website.

Thanks!!

Well, that was fast! Stephanie, thanks so much for letting me know which issue this was in. :hug Now I can go order my back issue!!!!!

What's funny is I think that might be the only issue of Knit Simple I have. I'm still learning to knit and am trying to not buy too many knit patterns. I bought this one because there's actually quite a bit crochet in it, some amigurimi and a beautiful dress. I hope you like it.

I knitted that pattern last summer! It is really pretty. I didn't knit it in the Lycra yarn, though, because it is so expensive. I tried a baby yarn that supposedly had a little stretch. It didn't have as much stretch as I would have liked, though. But it was a very nice pattern and easy to make. I was actually thinking about making it again and springing for the Lycra!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived