What I saw at Walmart

Today I had to buy some buttons at Walmart. (ps...I finished a shirt and purse and will have pics in Show and Tell as soon as my husband comes home with the camera......)

Okay, back to Walmart...As I walked through the aisles where they had their fabric bolts, I saw bolts of crocheted thread. (If this makes any sense??) Now, I suppose somebody could go in there and buy a few yards, sew them together and have a poncho. It seems weird. Oh, and I have no idea how they would cut it so it wouldn't unravel, honestly I didn't look to closely at it as I had my baby who tries to pull everything she can reach into the cart.

Bolts of crochet? I'm going to have to go to Walmart just to see this. Sounds very interesting.

the other day. If I remember, it was trimming, to be used sort of like fringe, or bobble edging, etc., but it was crocheted edging. I didn't look closely, but assume it is somehow overstitched, to keep it from coming apart. I was curious about it, but was with someone else at the time who was in a mad rush, so didn't get a chance to look at it more closely.

Lene'

Archived