Fastest afghan to make?

I came here looking for more q hook suggestions. I have a huge stash of yarn and I want stuff that will use up the stash, but the problem is I have a lot of some colors, but just a little of others. I have mostly green and blue, but all different shades, and some clash, so they won't look good together.

I did a big Granny with a Q hook yesterday with blue and variegated. It worked up super fast. But I don't want to do another granny. It used up quite a bit of yarn, but was too loose with the Q, even though I used 2 strands. (I recommend either a P hook or 3 strands)

I'll keep searching.....

I came here looking for more q hook suggestions. I have a huge stash of yarn and I want stuff that will use up the stash, but the problem is I have a lot of some colors, but just a little of others. I have mostly green and blue, but all different shades, and some clash, so they won't look good together.

I did a big Granny with a Q hook yesterday with blue and variegated. It worked up super fast. But I don't want to do another granny. It used up quite a bit of yarn, but was too loose with the Q, even though I used 2 strands. (I recommend either a P hook or 3 strands)

I'll keep searching.....

You can use 3 strands of any color together.

Check out this CAL

Scrap Afghan CAL for the 3SUB (3 Strand Ugly Blanket) cal.

Do a search for 3SUB and find photos of finished afghans, there are some in the CAL and some links to them.

Even though they're called "ugly blankets" they're anything but!

Debbi

Archived