Dog Sweaters- Two More for Charity

gretelgrrl

2 More to donate to the Humane League's Silent Auction...

one in Rose Camo by Bernat yarns... which isn't very camo? :think I usedthis pattern... but changed it up a lot... mostly because the camo wasn't striping well (it looked like a checkerboard!)... so I did different stitches... and crocheted it in the opposite direction of the pattern.

030708002.jpg

And one that is diva-licious in some Hot pink yarn and fun fur that I had lying around... this one is my own pattern. Here is the picture of the "underside" of the pattern to see the leg holes.

IMG_0543.jpg

There are more angles and pictures in this post on my blog-- didn't want to clog up the forum!

Anyway--- lots of love to our furry friends. :yay

That is so cute.. nicely done.. I am looking for a easy knit or crochet.. snuggle blankey so I can do them for the Humane Society too! Any ideas where I could find one?

Absolutely adorable. Sad the pink camo yarn was a disappointment. I have thought of trying that one out. I looked on your blog. Nice sweater. =) Hope they bring some funds to the humane society and make someone's pup happy.

Well Dear after seeing your sweaters you made i decided to make a couple for my sisters chihuahuas.

I'll post a photo in a separate post for all to see.

Archived