Should I do it? Time is a'wastin'...

Swaps are fun. I just finished up my first swap, the kitchen one. (Of course, my package from my partner is waiting for me at the post office... but it's here...)

It's a neat excuse to try out some new patterns, go shopping and make someone smile. Not to mention you get to know a fellow 'Viller a bit better too! If you've got the time and enjoy the doilies, go for it!

I did this swap last year and it was GREAT!!! My doilies, and other goodies were fantastic, I made a lifetime friend because of it....I am unable to do it this year, just not enough time, but if you want a first, this is a great one!!! Good luck

Who is going to tell you "no"? Of *course* you should sign up for the doily swap...run, don't walk, and fill out your survey right away. :yes

I've done a couple of swaps, and they are very fun--it's fun to think and plan a project for someone else, and come up with ways to surprise and please them. And then, it's fun to get a surprise box in the mail and see what was sent to you!

What are you waiting for? This is a good swap because the requirements are minimal (some swaps have a $25 spending minimum, but this one does not), and it's something you like to make!

Archived