Funny organisational idea for wool

IceCream buckets work great too...

you have a handle to carry it around with. and plenty of room for scrap balls and even your hook and scissors.

you simple cut holes in the lid... as many as you want to draw several different colors out and .......... tah dah..... a carry all for your scrap balls of yarn.

and a nice way to recycle... :U

:mug

IceCream buckets work great too...

you have a handle to carry it around with. and plenty of room for scrap balls and even your hook and scissors.

you simple cut holes in the lid... as many as you want to draw several different colors out and .......... tah dah..... a carry all for your scrap balls of yarn.

and a nice way to recycle... :U

:mug

And a great excuse to go buy some ice cream!!

Hubby eats a lot of oatmeal so get the very large size --when empty I use them for holding my yarn and it dosnt roll allover

Most of the time I cover the box with a pretty wrapping paper

Vreni

Hello Everyone,

The Yarn Barn is still available via Mary Maxim. They are 2/$11.99. I have had mine or at least one left for at least thirty years. I also have a pitcher and for the large cones I use a towel dispenser.

Wow great ideas! I almost bought a yarn thingie at walmart, but they cost anywhere from $8-$12! I just couldnt justify that! But i love everyone''s great ideas! Thanks

Archived