Mr. Greenjeans

classic crochet

http://classiccrochet.boldstepdesign.com/

This was my first sweater made top down. I really enjoyed making it. I plan on making more top down sweaters...I love knowing the sweater will actually fit when I get done. I have frogged so many :lol it's nice to have a way to tell if it will fit or not!

I have only got lucky 2 times. Usually they carry that fun fur stuff (UGH) I really don't like using that! Lately there has been no yarn at all :ohdear Hubby is glad though...every time he opens the coat closet yarn falls on him. Need to find a better place for my stash :lol

How nice! I love seeing things that "normal" people have made (as opposed to the original designer) because there are so many things that I don't want to make, but then when I see how they really come out, I love them! Yours has a totally different look. I like it much better, and I really love how you extended the cables. That balances the sweater more. Great job!!

Thank you, everyone :hug

I think next time I make a top down sweater I will put in the false seem. I just recently found that technique and think it would be a better balance for my broad shoulders. I want to make one in knitting so I can convert it to crochet...I am backwards that way:lol

Archived