CrochetDude on Knitty Gritty

mva5493

I was doing a bit of channel surfing this am, looking at hgtv and diy because I know that sometimes I see knitty gritty on at very early hours. Well, when I turned in this am the show was already in progress and the host was talking to a designer, I didn't catch her name, but I did recognize the book she was promoting Men who Knit and the dogs who love them. So I am watching and trying to watch for the schoolbus (it's about 7:10 am), after getting my daughter on the bus I came back in, sat down and tried to figure out what I missed. And all the while thinking, why is someone else promoting Drew's book. She was explaining part of the knitting, for the crochet edging it's none other than our own Drew. I didn't realize that someone else's name was also on the book. :blush I don't have any dogs so I hadn't paid that much attention to the book, But after seeing the cute designs on the show I may have to consider getting the book and stitching for family members.

Congrats on the tv spot and continued success with your designs!!

Yes that is who it was. I don't think it is on at a scheduled time. But this is the second time I have found it on early in the morning, the first time it was around 5:30 or 6:00. I have also found it at 2:00 in the afternoon (each time I found it is was on diy) not sure if it is still on hgtv.

just looked at diy and knitty gritty is sceduled at 5:00am et, not sure how accurate, will have to check it out if I am up, not usually up at 5 though.

Archived