Christmas Year-round!

I have to admit. I was so unprepared for Christmas. No one had a crochet gift! I was so disappointed in myself! I had school full time and I just didn't have time between my family and school. I always have big plans but get started to late in the game:(.

But starting today; I am already planning for Christmas 2008. It will be Christmas year-round for me.:sheepxmas:wreath I will take my time and find the right patters for each person. And this way I dont have to rush. (well not as much).

I have been kind of avoiding this site so I wouldn't remind me of my lazy butt! But now I see Annie's Attic has listed all their patterns and now I am in a printing frenzy to ad to my collection and much needed ideas.

Did everyone get their Christmas projects done in time?

I got my gifts done, but only just barely. Me and my sister started an afgan for our grandma the thursday before christmas...lol It turned out really nice though. The other things I gave out were much smaller (though a few took more time than that afgan :laughroll) and went with some store bought gifts.

I'm doing the same thing. I know what I'm making for my grandchildren and DD#2 for Christmas. For the others, I haven't decided yet.

I'm doing this, too! I made a few crocheted items for Christmas last year and they turned out great and (I hope) were well-liked :) I really enjoyed the feeling of giving something that I had made.

The only problem is that I have to figure out what I want to give and stick to it. Already, I started a throw for my sister-in-law, but found another pattern I liked better, so started that one, too! My WIPs pile grows....

Archived