"World's Finest Doily Collection"

I got this in the mail today, an offer to try the World's Finest Doily Collection. It's from House of White Birches. They send you a bunch of free stuff, including four doily patterns (one of which I would really like to have...), and a second set to "examine". After that, they send you two sets per month, for $4.98 plus postage and processing.

Have any of you done this, and if so, is it worth it? I wonder if it is, since there are SOOO many free patterns out there.

I don't know if it's worth it or not.....but I can tell you that the patterns are beautiful. I purchased the "World's Finest Doily Collection" binder overstuffed with someone's collection on eBay for a relatively small amount. It will keep me busy for years.

I did it with the Afghan Collection for about 9 months before I got tired of getting all these patterns I really didn't like. But I do have a nice binder and sections for all my ghan patterns now.

Try it - get the free stuff and if you're not happy with it - cancel it.

I did the doilies for about 18 mos. Just quit actually. The patterns are beautiful and you cannot find them anywhere else.

I particularly like the Heirloom section.

I just made a doily for one of my DDs using one of their patterns I've made a couple for myself too. Patterns are well written.

To be honest my binder became too full and I am too lazy to deal with it, so I quit. You can quit at any time.

Note that they send you 2 sets evry 4-6wkds, so it's $4.98 ea plus S&H.

It comes to a total of about $15.

Archived