Going to Paris soon!

MaryPat

That I don't know. But I do know you should to go Mon Marte (sp?) and visit Sacre Coeur (the Sacred Heart Church). If you take the metro, PAY for the elevator ride to the top, it's on top of a huge hill! Oh, and I loved the underground Paris catacombs very near Notre Dame. Oh, and have a pain au chocolate, sooo very yummy!

That I don't know. But I do know you should to go Mon Marte (sp?) and visit Sacre Coeur (the Sacred Heart Church). If you take the metro, PAY for the elevator ride to the top, it's on top of a huge hill! Oh, and I loved the underground Paris catacombs very near Notre Dame. Oh, and have a pain au chocolate, sooo very yummy!

The catacombs weren't open the last time I was there so I'm looking forward to seeing them this trip.

Too late, I walked the steps and my legs were rubbery. I had no idea that it was going to be that many steps.

I Googled "Paris yarn shops" and got this list. I have no idea if the info is still accurate, but it gives some good information about how Parisian yarn shops work (Moderators will correct me if I should not have post this):

http://www.scifiville.com/paris.shtml

BTW, one shop is near the catacombs.

Thank you! Very interesting. I've had some strange experiences in parisien shops and I always assumed it had something to do with not understanding shopping customs. I see I'm not the only one.

Archived