EdgeryDoo

I got mine in Dec and love it. It make is real easy to put edging on fleece or just about any type of material. I also use to to make toppers on dish towels. I have used it to make pillows with. I love it!!! I know that there are many more uses for it but I just haven't experimented with it in a while. I am glad that I got it though.

I had a question though... When you poke the holes in the fleece, do the holes go away? My mother had an awl and was poking holes in the material, and she said that they would vanish after a few minutes. Just wondering. Thanks!

Victoria

I bought mine last June and I love it. I've made blankets, scarves, and edged baby clothing with it. Generally, if the fleece holes are closnig, it is probably a thinner fleece. Better quality fleece does not close so quickly. I've been able to poke holes in fleece and leave it overnight and the holes were just fine the next day.

The day my edgerydoo arrived, I had fallen down some stairs and was pretty hurt. So much so that I was home bound for a few weeks. The edgerysoo helped to distract me from the almost consrant pain I was having. It was a definite blessing to me at that time.

I've had mine for over a year and I LOVE them! if you go to the edgerydoo site and look at show and tell you can see what a lot of people have made - and there are some patterns too.

The holes don't dissappear on regular fleece, but if you use that really fuzzy one-sided fleece it can be really hard to find the holes. I only had a problem once, and I use mine all the time.

I bought one a while ago and just haven't got around to using it. So much to do and so little time!!! What did I do when I had a full time job!!!

lol you sound like me

how did you decide which one to get? lol

I JUST NOW bought one, and I'm so excited to see what it's like! I got the kind with the rounded edge, so that I can make blankets. It looks like there's a large enough side that you could still use it for towel toppers and things like that too. I don't think I could edge squares to make a fleece one like that, so I guess it's just about what you want to do with it. :) Also, it looks like if you wanted like, the main kit, but also the 6" square, they would send you a price for that, so that you don't get two hole punching kits. Just an idea. I almost did that, but figured I'd try it out first, and decide if I'd want to do the square blankets. It looks like such fun!

Victoria

Archived