CGOA question

I have a question... is anyone here a member of CGOA (Crochet Guild of America)? is it worth it to become a member? What kind of benefits are there? I have read the site but now I would love to hear some "reviews" from members or former members. Thanks in advance.

I was a member for a while, but because of finances, I had to quit.

It is a good group to belong to. You get the magazine, Crochet! as part of membership. Also, you can use their library, which has many books and things to lend. You can have access to special patterns and things on the internet. Plus, you can join local chapters to crochet in.

I think it's a good group.

:manyheart

I am currently a member and I think it is worth it. You get Crochet! magazine, I also got a pin. Plus you have access to resources through their site. They let you know early about shows and such, I am also on the yahoo group and there is usually something interesting going on there.

You can also sign up to be a contract crocheter, plus there are classes you can take through them (paid) to become a master. And you can get discounts at some stores & sites. :)

Archived