The Bead-ler?

I don't know for sure, as I do not have one, but it looks like a similar concept to a threader. I am thinking you can load the beads onto the "bead-ler" and then feed your yarn through the loop and then pass your beads onto the yarn. It may include a technique for adding beads while in the stitch rather than having to pre-bead your yarn. That is what it sounds like from the description.

As to whether it is worth the purchase, I think it would depend on how much bead crochet you actually do. Are you comfortable doing it the traditional way? If you are looking for a simplier way this may work, but as I said before I don't have one and am only going by the looks and description they offer.

I dunno..... :think kind of looks like you get the beads, bead threader & pattern. I don't see exactly what a bead-ler is unless that's what they are calling the kits. :think Read the instructions for the free pattern. It makes more sense but still not real clear on how it works. The threader is the beader, I :think

Thanks for the replies ... I'm so glad that I was not the only one who couldn't make heads nor tails out of that site.

What really intrigued me was that they say you can add the beads to a finished project. Made me wonder how THAT would worked ... unless the beads are slotted? (Or unless I've misunderstood completely).

Maybe someone will come by who has used one ...

Anyway ... thanks again ...

Hook and I :ghug

(Nancy)

Archived