Favorite patterns from Interweave winter issue?

I am sooo bad. In spite of getting some lovely books for Christmas from my husband, I spent yet more money tonight at the grocery store and bought myself my first issue of Interweave Crochet. I just had to have Lisa's "Stone Path" hat pattern.

Who else has this issue, and have you tried any of the patterns yet? Did you like them? If you haven't tried them yet, which are your favorite so far?

I have to say Lisa's is my favorite pattern too....but I need to get over trying new and difficult patterns and dive right in. Although, it looks like it is a heavier weight yarn in the photo.

The Stone Path hat is my favorite too. I don't wear hats much, so I made myself a headband using a slightly modified version of the pattern (left out one of the small cables). Am trying to figure out who I know that might wear a hat so I can make the hat!

I like the Northern Bloom pullover (the double-layer effect), and the Melange turtleneck, combining knit and crochet. Both are new ways of looking at crocheted garments for me.

All prepped to answer this question then noticed your avatar. Hijack - what's going on with SG-1? Is it being discontinued :(. I hope not. Back to our regular station . . .

Oh, yes. I purchased that issue last year AND subscribed. Let me go grab it and see which are my favs. Hum Jeopardy yaw'll while I run to the living room to get it . . .

OOh, in re-thumbing through the issue no patterns grab me; BUT, the content blows me away. I am looking forward to upcoming issues and will definitely archive all that I receive for reference.

:crocheting...Hi, I received the magazine and subscription as a christmas present from my family...love it...will attempt the Infinity Wrap in a shorter version...love the look!

Thanks for all the replies! I need to look through it later today when I get some time.

Stitchnlocks, SG-1 was cancelled more than a year ago. The Sci-Fi channel is incredibly dumb. There was a massive campaign to save it and MGM and the actors didn't want to quit, so they are in the process of making three direct-to-DVD movies (the first will wrap up the Ori storyline) and if those sell well, they'll make more. That's why Amanda Tapping (Carter) is now on Stargate Atlantis.

Back on topic...I was hoping my husband would get me an Interweave subscription. Maybe for my birthday! :D

Archived