chinese auction frustration!

LOL

Its not even that i gave it to a stranger... its that Other Cousin and Scooter Butt love theirs so much.

She's greedy and lazy. She wants something to make her kids as quiet and sweet as Scooter Butt. (It never occours to her to, you know, snuggle or pay attention to her babies that way Other Cousin does Scooter Butt...)

there are so many folks who, not to be mean by saying this, really don't need kids. had a wmn cancel her apmt once because "her kids didn't want to get out of bed". ummm...WHO is the parent and WHO is the 1 in charge? you or your kids? coddling (not cuddling) does not make for good kids to grow up to be good adults. no child has ever been spoilt w/ too much love and cuddling, though, w/ a bit of discipline thrown in.

save your "magic touch" (your love hooked into the blankets) for those who will appreciate your time and effort.

Sandy

If a stranger would have handed me a handmade gift out of the blue when I was preggo, I would have hugged that person and cried just like Scooter Butt's mama.

I really feel for anyone who has been hurt by careless people not appreciating their efforts. Been there-done that. I am a lot more discriminating as to who I give a hand-made gift to. I sell my crochet work, and feel that those who buy them, appreciate them. If something does not sell, I will take it apart and remake something else. We are craft artists and have to value our own effort. I may not agree with the colors or patterns others use, but I do appreciate the time and skill put into making items. Whomp! (That is me jumping off my soap box.)

Archived