Is it really that close?!?!?!

Just looked at the calendar today. Is it really that close to Christmas? I...I've barely started on many of my gifts. Only two are near completion. One I only started last night. One I had to start over. Agh! Am I going to be able to get these done in time? Is anyone else in the same boat?

i am... i could not get started this year....too much stress from working long hours...so i am just going to make a few sets of pot holders/dishclothes. I am also going to buy some bottles that olive oil goes in. PUt some marbles or glass pebbles in the bottom and they look great to hold dishwashing liquid. You can leave it sitting out and the old plastic bottle under the shelf. other than that i am sending dh and ds to shop tomorrow with cash and stay home and sleep after i get off in the morning...work 11pm to 11am....Good LUck....

i know what you mean... i am nowhere near done. i've been crocheting like mad for days now..... i am making bookmarks, and am going to pair them up with some nice inexpensive journals for the ladies.. and will have to figure something out for the guys.

WHAT!?!?! Who moved Christmas? It CAN'T be that close already....I am not nearly prepared enough. And to make matters worse, my in-laws announced they are coming next Friday/Saturday so I have to have their stuff done early. At least I can wait a little on my aunt's gift because I won't see her until New Year's, but then there is the rest of the non-crochet list that needs to get done.

Why am I still at work?!?!? I need to be home actually doing work!

Sara

Archived