Fat Bottom Bag Errors

Hi,I would like to know what the errors with the fat bottom bag in the pattern in the Debbie Stoller book.:thinkI don't have a pdf in my computer to view them in the offical debbie stoller site.:(I was wondering if you guys could give me the corrections of the pattern.Thanks.:hook

Hi,I would like to know what the errors with the fat bottom bag in the pattern in the Debbie Stoller book.:thinkI don't have a pdf in my computer to view them in the offical debbie stoller site.:(I was wondering if you guys could give me the corrections of the pattern.Thanks.:hook

I would suggest contacting either Debbie through her site or the book publisher directly and ask them to email you a copy of the pdf file containing the errata.

You can download a copy of Adobe Reader here. It's a free download from the Adobe website.

Well,I didn't want to install the pdf.:think

In that case, I'm not sure anyone can help you. The information contained in the pdf file is copyrighted, so people can't type it into an email for you.

If you ever want to make other things from that book, you'll probably want that pdf file, since it also contains corrections to other patterns in the book.

If you just want the corrections to the FBB pattern, you can try calling the publisher and see if somebody there will read the corrections to you.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to download the pdf file?

adobe is actually a very very useful application to have. Most online patterns are in PDF form. unless you have very old computer it won't hurt it and Adobe is extremely reputable.

Hi guys Thanks for the help.:hookYour right that would probarly be copyright protected.The reason that i can't downlload the pdf file is because of one of my family members goes on the computer alot and watchs everything that goes on the computer like a hawk and she said that she doesn't want to downlaod any pfd files or anything on the computer.She mostly uses the computer the most and she thinks she owns it.:blushAnyway,I think i will see if i can get the newer edition of it.

I should mention that if you "download" the PDF unless you save it to the computer it just opens up a new window or tab in your browser, it doesn't "save" itself to anything kwim.

You can set your browser to open and view pdf files so you can print them without saving them to your hard drive. But if you don't want to do that or don't have the software to allow you to view them, you could always go to your local library.

Most libraries have their browsers set so you can open pdf files and view them in the browser. You can even print the file out on the library's printers.

Archived