Thank goodnes for Son-In-Laws

I'm making the Pineapple Granny pillowghan and am using Red Heart Super Saver in Amethyst. I will be sending it to a friend in Oregon for his birthday coming up next month so I need to finish it quickly. I needed 3 more skeins than I had so I went to Wal-Mart and Murphy's law hit-they only had 1 skein :angry

I go to another Wal-Mart in another town a short drive away-same thing, only 1 skein again. :angry

I just had a flash, I've been MSNing with my son in law who has to make a trip to our state capital today and he goes through a little town about an hour's drive from me and they have a Wal-Mart as well and he said he'd look and see if they have any.

Aren't Son-In-Laws wonderful??:manyheart

:frog

He is wonderful, my daughter has good taste in men :D

More than likely the Brookhaven Wal-Mart will have what I need, they seem to be better stocked than the one here in Natchez but with gas prices so high I couldn't see driving an hour each way just to get one skein of yarn.

:frog

Gregg just called me, they had more than enough for what I needed so he got me one :yay

I wouldn't have asked him to do it if I hadn't had to finish the afghan soon, I would have waited to see if the one here would get any more.

Thanks for your offer S & S, I really appreciated it :manyheart

Archived