Sunday Paper JC Penny Sale Book 11/18

Red67

:book On the BACK cover of the JC Penny insert in the Sunday Paper is a beautiful Womans Pointelle BabyDoll Sweater ....CROCHET...its on their website as well (JC Penny.com) If anyone knows a pattern similar to this ...I would love to give it a try although it would be a challenge ...but its Gorgeous in the rustic red ..yes?

*************************************************************************************

:compute

UPDATE: I contacted JC Penny website Customer Service and they sent me an email saying it was Crochet.*

.....Crochet or Knit :2spin...either way...it is a Gorgeous Sweater in the rustic red! The picture in the newspaper shows this color much better than the website sooooo; hopefully someone has a pattern out there similar to it in Crochet*

.......Thanks.......:book

If you zoom in on the picture it is definitely knit.

:2spin Crochet or Knit :2spin....either way.... its Gorgeous in the rustic red! and I hope to find a pattern in crochet for it.......:hook

I know I've seen something similar in one of the crochet magazines - you might want to search in any magazines or look online at the different web sites and search through their back issues (Crochet Today, Crochet! or Interweave Crochet)

I know I've seen something similar in one of the crochet magazines - you might want to search in any magazines or look online at the different web sites and search through their back issues (Crochet Today, Crochet! or Interweave Crochet)

:danceMahalo Sherry!

Archived