small wide brimmed hat

kittencrochet

Question

I was wondering if anyone had a super easy pattern for a small wide brimmed hat. I just finished making one of those wrist pouches for my mom in purple and instead of a flower, I wanted to put a red hat. She loves everything to do with the Red Hat Society and I thought it would be kind of neat. I'd try and figure out something myself, but, well, I haven't been crocheting for very long and I'm just not that creative! lol! I really would like to do it in regular ww.

6 answers to this question

If you are looking for a hat the size for a barbie doll, go to www.crochetpatterncentral.com. They have a pattern for Barbie call Barbie feeding the geese. She is wearing a small straw hat.

http://www.geocities.com/barbie42day/geese.html

If that is not what you want, you can browse the same web site for a hat.

Good luck.:hook

If I only knew how to post pic on this site, actually I did sometime ago, then forgot how to do it, (actually it was a miracle that it posted at all) ever since, no can do. Anyways, I made a redhat with brim, got it from Crochet World Magazine, it is real real simple, and I put a flower on the side, (cause I thought it would look cute). I do not even remember when I posted it, if I did, then you could look at it, maybe sometime in Dec. in Show and Tell. Sorry.

Archived