HELP! Lang Opal - usage?????

Kimberly

I made a huge impulse purchase today in the yarn shop. Included in the purchase were 4 skeins of Lang Yarns Opal Color in a varigated Purple and Blue - its absolutely gorgeous! It is made up of 58% nylon and 42% viscose. My only issue with it, is what can I do with it?!?! :think :think

Has anyone used this brand? I know that it is expensive in the US (8-10 a skein) but I'm hoping that someone has made the same impulse buy that I did and can aide me in figuring out what I can use it for!

:lol You never know! I might have to buy more of this once I figure out the best way to use it, and find a willing soul to inflict my crocheting ability on....I will take it that you have volunteered Elizabeth!! :rofl

Thanks for the shawl idea! I'll try to look for a pattern that will do the yarn justice! Until then, I'll have fun petting it! :lol

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the shawl idea! I'll try to look for a pattern that will do the yarn justice! Until then, I'll have fun petting it! :lol

I love Lang Opal. I've combined it with Eros and made scarves with it. It's like wearing jewelry, and I get compliments every time I wear them. I think it would be beautiful with some beads added. A shawl in Lang Opal would be stunning.

Carol

Archived