Plastic Wheelchair - Walker Tote Bag

RecycleCindy

wheelchrplastic.JPG

Here is a wheelchair - walker tote bag that I just crocheted with plastic bag yarn or plarn. Thanks to kwoolls who sent me these wonderful blue grocery bags, I was able to make something with a bit different color. This tote bag has velcro under the small straps to attach easily to a wheelchair, walker, or even a bed rail.

I have the free pattern here for this plastic version. I also made some out of acrylic yarn scraps and am working on getting that pattern written up and will have it available soon. There is a sneak peek at the finished products at the link above. These make wonderful special needs charity projects for anyone who may want a recycled craft idea.

Wonderful ~ thank you for the tutorial on how to make 'plarn' ~ I never throw bags away and have been wanting to make a tote bag, I just need to find some different colors now. :cheer

Thanks so much for the pattern and the instructions on "how to". My Grandmother is in a Wheelchair when wego to town and it is sometimes hard balancing things for her. I will definately make up one of these for her.

Archived