Inspired Peekaboo Baby Hat - pattern testers

jingles96

Question

13 answers to this question

I have finished the hat. It turned out really cute. You will have to wait till tomorrow for pics. So, be sure to look in show & tell tomorrow afternoon!!!

I have finished the hat. It turned out really cute. You will have to wait till tomorrow for pics. So, be sure to look in show & tell tomorrow afternoon!!!

Shari - wow! You're fast! :):hook Was the sewing part of the pattern understandable? That's the only part i wasn't too sure on when I wrote it out. :think

I'm almost through with it, haven't sewn it together yet but had to go out to see a friend's newborn baby :c9 the pattern made good sense to me, it's a sweet little hat! Will try to finish and post pictures tomorrow.

hugs

Ro

Thank you soo much ladies!! It's wonderful that you are all helping me with the pattern. :)

As for other testers, I think I have enough now - 6-8, so I don't need anymore. Thanks for looking though! I'll be posting the finished pattern in the next couple of days though, so keep checking to see if it's here! :)

Thanks again! You're all wonderful!

Well, wanted to let you know my tester hat has just been posted on show & tell. This was a really great pattern to work with. Job well done, jingles96:clap :clap

Help me please. I made it much smaller, for newborns, I did 40 chs, (still to big I think) but wanted to finish it any ways, ok so now that I have only 40 stitchs, how the heck do I finished the whipping. Just a thought, if one wants it smaller or larger, it would be nice if at the top of the directions, it mentioned number of stitches divided by + any extras needed. I did not understand that part at the bottom of the pattern. So it is now sitting until I hear from you. Guess I should have emailed you, willwait and see, if you answer me here. Love it already.

Archived