"Diamonds for Baby" Afghan

Cocoa Cream

Yippee! :cheer

My second complete pattern is finished and up on my blog! This pattern came to me out necessity. I wanted something easy to make that would work for a boy or girl baby and would look good in just one or two colors. I just didn't see any free patterns on the net that struck my fancy, so I just kept looking at my stitch books for ideas until I came up with something that I liked on my own!

If you do want to try this pattern out, I'd suggest looking at the notes on my blog about it first. It came out a tad larger than most people might like for a baby blanket, and I've given some suggestions here about how you may be able to reduce the dimensions without changing the whole look of the blanket.

Anywho, here's my pattern page where you can find the pdf containing the complete pattern:

http://cocoacream.wordpress.com/pattern-place/

Enjoy!

**Yikes! I have a typo in the pattern! Thankfully, someone found it and alerted me right away! On Rows 18-28 where it says to repeat Rows 14 and 15, it should read rows 16 and 17. Amazing what a difference a couple of numbers can make! I hope that helps anyone else who is trying the pattern and gets confused!**

Archived