Lower price for RHSS

shelly_bean

When did you all start noticing the prices being lowered at your locak Wal-Marts? I ask because about 3 months or so ago, mine went up! It went up from the $2.17 to... I can't remember now... $2.23, I think!

I'm way jealous... unless mine is getting ready to come down, too!

Check again. Mine was up about 3 months ago and went down recently...

I don't want to ruin anyones day, but I have noticed a big difference in the quality of the Red Heart Super Saver Yarn...as a matter of fact I just wrote a letter to Coats and Clark to complain. I am wondering if this is why the yarn is being sold at such a low rate..:no

No difference for me. I noticed about 6 months ago some wasn't as good quality, but not all of them, now it seems a little better. But to me it really hasn't changed all that much. Some seem harsher then others, and some seem softer then other ... it's the dye.

You guys are right. I checked this weekend. The price is down, but so is the selection. They're stocking different yarns, but not as much of any one kind or color. And it looks "picked over" for longer amounts of time... like maybe they're not stocking it as often. I hate the fact that moving back home put me in such a small place that I have absolutely NO choices for places to buy yarn. If Wal-Mart cuts back or stops selling it, I'm in trouble. I do order it online, too, but I REALLY like seeing it up close before buying it.

Archived