The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Hi everyone here is my tale of woe :blush first the good I found some lion brand incredible ribbon yarn for a dollar:woo ....bought five balls didn't know what I was going to do with it, so I thought I would try a crop jacket....which I feel good about because I have not tried anything like that before......The Bad I did not buy enough yarn:eek , I finshed the left front the right front the back and one sleeve...still have another sleeve and border to do, all this without pattern that's why I really didn't know how much to get......The Ugly went back to Big Lots and yep you guessed it no more yarn:bang ..........but I will wait they should be getting some more I really don't want to pay the original price for the yarn.........so ladies I live and I learn:yes

That has happened to me more than once - are there any other Big Lots in your area?

They DO get more yarn in from time to time.

The managers usually don't know what's coming in, or when, but it never hurts to ask. Like, they may know the next time they are expecting a truck in that's likely to carry some yarn.

Good luck!

In my area, Real Deals and Dollar Tree carry Incredible. If you have those stores, try there.

If not, try us. If you still have a wrapper with color and lot numbers, maybe someone can come up with some.

If that still doesn't work, take half the sleeve off to make the other sleeve. Then everything will be cropped.

Real Deal

In my area, Real Deals and Dollar Tree carry Incredible. If you have those stores, try there.

If not, try us. If you still have a wrapper with color and lot numbers, maybe someone can come up with some.

If that still doesn't work, take half the sleeve off to make the other sleeve. Then everything will be cropped.

Real Deal

thanks that made me smile just crop everything:laughroll Looks like we might have an indian summer down here so that might work

Archived