Just love 2-strand afghans

I'm still in the middle of my finishing frenzy, right now working on a 2-strand afghan for my husband's neice. I have really bad knees and the place where I sit it right beside the air vent. Well, it's starting to get cold in the mornings here, but not enough to turn off the AC. I've been having a flare-up since last night and started working on the 2-stand afghan that feels wonderful on my legs right now. Just love this afghan, but sadly (or not) it's almost done and I don't have an afghan anywhere near the size to cover me up.

I need another 2-strand afghan to work on...Yes, I need another project.:P

I second Darski's suggestion. Just be careful, they're a bit on the addictive side. :D

They're so nice and warm and toasty. They can be nice and subtle like CrochetDad's or bright and happy and high contrast like some of the others. The combos are limitless!

A bit on the addictive side?? A bit on the addictive side??? :lol I just ordered yarn to make TWO more...(which should be here Thursday!!) and the one I made just to start (the amethyst/soft white one) I will give to my niece for Christmas, so I will replace it too! :lol Not at ALL addictive!!

By the way...if you need a nice, 2-strand afghan...I hear tell there's a flannel-ghan CAL around these parts somewhere....hehehehehe

Archived